Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013



  Well,  life really got in the way.  I didn't realize it had been this long since I posted anything to my blog.  I have been to convention again and had a great time at the StampinUp! 25th Celebration  July 18, 19, and 20th in Salt Lake City.  All attendees got an amazing backpack for a bag.

  I met two new friends


Met up with some old friends and had dinner at Benihana.


 Got to meet Ronald McDonald and have a picture taken with him for my grandkids.  (He's TALL!)


And got some pictures of some fabulous cards!

  And got to attend some great classes.  Everyone there was able to win a prize from the Prize Patrol.  I got the Bow Maker Die for the Big Shot!  I was wanting one!!  Anyway it was a great time.  And I have since come home and had one Stamp Class and will have another this next Saturday.  August 10th at 10:00am.  Should be able to remember that.  And in October we will be having our 3rd Annual Stamping Retreat.  Oct. 10, 11, and 12.  It has been so much fun in the past and am really looking forward to it.  Got any great Holiday ideas to make?  Taking any and all suggestions!

    Better go for now.  I will post the cards we did last class tomorrow.  Until then have a stampin good day!

Jeannie B

No comments:

Post a Comment